PROCEDURES & PROCESSING
Following documents are required along with Application form.
1. Service certificate in case of non-gazetted.
2. Service statement issued by gazetted officer in case of non-gazetted.
3. Last pay certificate.
4. No demand certificate (from head of department).
5. Undertaking (Claimant).
6. Four photographs.
7. Specimen signature/ thumb impression.
8. No advance certificate (from head of department).
9. Retirement order/Notification.
10. Consolidated certificate issued by pension sanctioning authority.
11. Certificate of leave salary and pension contribution, if applicable.
12. Option for commutation.
13. Certificate of non-receipt of gratuity from the pensioner.
IN CASE OF DEATH
1. Death Certificate (in original along with the photocopy) duly attested by a gazetted Officer.
2. Heir ship Certificate (in original along with the photocopy duly attested by a gazetted officer).
3. Three latest attested photographs of the widow duly attested by a gazetted officer on backside.
4. Attested N.I.C. photocopies of widow and her husband.
5. Descriptive Roll of applied legal heirs duly signed by a gazetted Officer of the concerned Department or 1st class Magistrate.
6. No marriage certificate duly signed by gazetted officer.
7. Photocopy of P.P.O. book duly attested by a gazetted officer.
8. Application of applied legal heirs through concerned Department.